We offer a wide variety of services to help businesses of all stages achieve extraordinary results
We offer a wide range of sophisticated consulting services in IT-strategy, IT-assessment, as well as software development and
-integration. We want to build up a strong relationship with our clients to fulfill their needs. Our unique ability to empower our clients to continuously improve their business, makes us a competent partner in all business needs. Our solution portfolio includes:
- Implementation an development of standard and individual SAP software components, extensions or modules
- Implementing SAP Core Banking software modules, a coherent and complete standard software solution
- Integration of non SAP software solutions into the SAP software environment
We provide a deep understanding and expertise in the SAP Core Banking environment, covering the following SAP apps and functions:
- SAP C4B – Cloud for Banking
- SAP Banking Services
- SAP DM / BCA – Deposits Management / Bank Customer Accounts
- SAP MCM – Master Contract Management
- SAP FS-BP Business Partner
- SAP CML – Loans Management
- SAP CMS – Collateral Management System
- SAP CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- SAP PE – Payment Engine
- SAP CM – Cards Management
- SAP Bank Analyzer
- SAP Archive Engine – Archiving tool ADK
We also provide a deep understanding and expertise in the following SAP Treasury applications and functions:
- SAP FSCM – Financial Supply Chain Management
- SAP TRM – Treasury and Risk Management
- SAP IHC – In-House Cash
- SAP TRM – Cash Management at S/4HANA
- SAP BCM – Bank Communication Management at S/4HANA
- SAP APM – Advanced payment management (payment factory)
- SAP BP – Business Partner at S/4HANA
We additionally have valuable know how in the following areas of SAP interfaces and data transfers:
- SAP FIORI / UI5
- Migration to S/4HANA
- SAP Netweaver
- BAPI (Business Application Programming Interfaces)
- BTE / BAdI (Business Transaction Events)
- Data migration S/4HANA Migration Cockpit und (LTMC)
- Migration tool LSMOM (Migration Object Modeler)
- Data migration (LSMW Legacy System Migration Workbench)
- BDT (Business Data Toolset)
- Java / XML Connector // SAP XI
- ABAP Workbench (Programming)
- Release changes
- Solution Manager
alseda’s services at a glance:
- Development and design of interfaces within the SAP environment or from non SAP Systems to SAP systems
- Individual software development and extension of SAP standard modules
- Using the technology of the SAP DCOM Connector we are capable to
connect internal and external Systems (SAP or non SAP) with each other
to integrate an application with another one
Some examples are:
- Individual development of connections to database applications (ORACLE, SQL Server, etc.)
- Professional information agencies (Creditreform, etc.)
- Information services (S&P, Bloomberg, Moody’s, etc.)
- Other applications (Scoring, Geocoder, etc.)
We provide individual software development for our clients such as interfaces within the SAP environment or from non-SAP systems to SAP systems, as well as specific modules etc. For larger software developments of SAP or non-SAP modules and interfaces we also offer offshore software development in cooperation with our partners. Our goal
is to bring our clients the best and most efficient solution possible. A profound and deep know how in software development, especially SAP software, empowers us to fulfill the individual needs our clients.
APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
More and more companies are adopting application management services to improve the performance and availability of their applications. This is partly due to the growing complexity of IT environments and partly due to the rising cost of application management. Using AMS makes it easier for organizations to manage their applications and reduce costs.
Businesses today need to innovate quickly and bring new applications to market faster than ever before. Application management services help accelerate application development and deployment cycles. alseda Consulting offers a comprehensive SAP Application Management Service that includes a wide range of activities to support SAP systems and products.
We offer a wide range of different services around all kinds of IT-projects in providing training, support and organize IT- projects (project management office), coordination of software Tests, test management for SAP basis etc. With our experience in a large number IT-projects in the banking and financial services industry we provide support to our clients in all issues of running IT-projects.
alseda AMS manages the entire lifecycle, provides support in case of failures, and supports you in improving/developing your application. In doing so, the goal of a high stability of the application operation is always pursued.
alseda provide the following services:
- Coordination and organization of IT implementation projects
- Test management, -planning and -coordination of software implementation projects (integration, data migration and lifecycle testing etc.)
- All services around project management office of IT-projects (project controlling and -status reporting etc. with software tools like MS-Project)
- Support in all technical matters within SAP basis and administration
- Design and development of individual SAP Reports, creating reports with SAP Query (tool)
- Providing support for release upgrades (e.g. FinServ 2.0)
Service Level Agreement
AMS can be customized to meet your company’s needs and requirements. For this purpose, AMS is provided on-site and/or offshore. Response and correction times are provided according to your company’s needs in the various priorities, as well as service times coordinated with you.
We provide you with a service manager who is always there for you personally as a contact person regarding AMS. Reports on efforts, risks and recommendations are provided on a regular basis.
Complete transparency is achieved through ITIL-compliant ticket system and standardized reporting.
Training & Education
Competent users who perfectly master the operation of the systems are a basic requirement for success. We support you with professional and efficient training of your employees.
Flexible delivery model
Through transparent and scalable resource availability, we can guarantee the highest flexibility in supporting of your applications.
In close cooperation with our partners from Lithuania and Poland, we realize offshore developments in the areas of SAP, web- and database-applications. There is a large amount of development peronell in our partner companies, with know how of various IT systems. The project language is mainly English. Projectmanagers and developers with good language skills in german are available as well.
In addition to a mere offshore development, developers are also deployed on projects in Germany on site if necessary. The low hourly wages in the offshore countries enable incredible cost reductions concerning program developments. Moreover, Lithuania is reachable in a relatively short amount of time via plane and therefore offer a tremendous advantage of location compared with asian countries. A more intensive exchange of information and a better control can take place at development projects this way.
Project managers and other project staff can easily fly into the offshore country if necessary and also colleagues from there can be brought to customer projects into Germany. Due to the EU-membership of Lithuania, more advantages arise concerning this location because the membership of this country represents a legal and economically secured status.