SAP Payment Engine – Streamline end-to-end payment processing on a central platform.
The Payment Engine (FS-PE) is a transaction platform that addresses different internal and external payment channels can be connected. It offers high straight-through processing quotas, batch and real-time processing and 7×24 reporting. The payment engine processes low-value payments that are not time-critical, as well as time-critical high-volume payments, and offers financial institutions the ability to offer value-added real-time services that are not disrupted by end-of-day processing.
- Central hub for all payment processing
- Standard interfaces for all payment channels
- Flexible rules for all payment-related activities
- Shared services that extend capabilities
- Access to transactional data and status reporting
- Compliance support for changing standards
alseda is the leading implementer for the SAP Payment Engine.
As a result of numerous implementation projects with the SAP Payment Engine, alseda has now developed a best practice method for payment transactions with SEPA, SWIFT, real time payments and ISO 20022 payments. With the alseda best pratice method and the alseda Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS), the implementation time for the SAP Payment Engine is reduced significantly.
alseda also offers user training for the SAP Payment Engine.